This Easy Zucchini Stuffing Casserole is perfect comfort food! Zucchini, carrots, onion, and corn are mixed together with stuffing and then baked to perfection! You will love this easy zucchini side dish all year long!
Easy Zucchini Stuffing Casserole is one of my absolute favorite zucchini recipes. I love to make this in late summertime, but it is perfect to mix up the traditional stuffing recipe during the holidays as well! This recipe is perfect because it combines your carb and veggies together, so you only need to make one side dish for dinner! The less cooking the better!
At the end of summer, it seems like so many people are looking for ways to use up their garden zucchini! I always so many ideas of different ways to prepare zucchini. Oven fried zucchini is one of my favorite preparation methods, but I also love a delicious zucchini casserole. Then I got the idea in my head of zucchini stuffing and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Once I got my first garden zucchini, I knew that this easy zucchini and stuffing casserole recipe would be the first thing I needed to make!
This recipe is one of those great “throw all the fridge veggies in” type of recipes. You know, at the end of the week when you have half an onion and a few carrots sitting in the crisper drawer, starting to look sad. Throw whatever you have in the fridge into the pan and it will come out delicious. You really can’t go wrong when it comes to lots of veggies mixed with stuffing!
Zucchini is hands down my favorite vegetable and is probably the most featured veggie on this site! If you love zucchini or stuffing then you need to make this Easy Zucchini Stuffing Casserole as soon as possible!
- 3 medium sized zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 medium sized carrots, shredded
- 1 can of corn, drained well
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 packet of stuffing mix, seasoned
- 1-2 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat a large oven safe saute pan over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp. butter and let melt. Once melted add the onion and zucchini. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until the veggies start to soften. Add the garlic clove and cook another minute.
- Add the shredded carrots, corn, and stuffing mix packet. Stir well to combine. Add the chicken broth, slowly, until all the bread cubes are moistened. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cube the remaining tbsp. of butter and spread over the top.
- Place pan in the oven and cook 10-12 minutes, or until stuffing cubes are golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Looking for more zucchini recipes?
Pin this one for later!