21 Day Fix Grilled Fish Tostadas are a delicious, healthy fish recipe that is 21 Day Fix Approved! You will love this light and flavorful easy fish recipe!
I am not the kind of girl who can eat salads or plain grilled meats everyday, so I needed to spice up dinner and find something really delicious that I could serve to my family, while still staying on plan. These tostadas fit the bill. Healthy, easy, delicious, and satisfying! This is my favorite thing that I have made while doing this diet and I plan on making it many more times this summer!
I love these Healthy Grilled Fish Tostadas because they are so good, even if you aren’t doing the Fix. My husband happily ate up a bunch of these for dinner with no complaints that they tasted healthy!
- 4 wild caught white fish fillets (halibut, tilapia, etc.)
- 1/2 jar of medium salsa
- 8 corn tortillas-do not substitute with flour tortillas!
- mashed avocado or guacamole
- cheese, jalapenos, lettuce (optional)
- salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large piece of foil, place your fish fillets and cover completely with salsa. Sprinkle with salt and pepper (if you are doing the 21 Day Fix, skip the salt)
- Fold foil over the fish to make a sealed container.
- Grill over medium heat on your grill for 6-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish.
- Meanwhile, lay your tortillas flat on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven until completely crisp, but not brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- When finished, let cool a minute and then spread with mashed avocado or guacamole (if doing the 21 Day Fix, use only the amount that fits in your blue container.)
- When fish is ready, flake apart with two forks and then spread on top of guacamole. Top with salsa from the foil packet and then garnish with any desired toppings, enjoy!
21 Day Fix Nutrition: 2 corn tortillas-1 yellow container 1 red container of fish , 1 blue container of avocado/guacamole, and count salsa on fish, lettuce or other topping as 1/2 green container
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 6 points plus for 2 corn tortillas with 3 oz. of fish (about 1 flaked filet) and 1/4 cup of guacamole
Check out my new round up of 21 Day Fix Recipes HERE!