Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Last week, the re-pins from our pinterest board were a little low. Please make sure that if you link up, that you go to Pinterest on Saturdays and re-pin some of the pins on Saturday. Do not pin from the linky. We want you to pin from The Ultimate Pinterest Party board on Saturday, preferably Saturday morning if you are able to do that. If you are not able to re-pin any at all, then please do not link up. It’s not fair to anyone else! This party is awesome if everyone does their part–and it doesn’t take long: less than 5 minutes to link up on Friday or Saturday morning and 5 minutes to repin on Saturday. Sometimes, your pin will get a ton of re-pins, and sometimes it may get none; but at least it got pinned once from the party hosts.
The following pins both had 8 re-pins just from The Ultimate Pinterest Party board:
- Skinny Buffalo Cheddar Dipping Sauce from Old House to New House had 8 re-pins with 21 “secondary pins” from those 8 re-pins and maybe more from those 21 re-pins!
- Rosemary Sea Salt Roasted Almonds from Sustaining the Powers had 8 re-pins with 5 “secondary pins” (re-pins on those first 8 re-pins) and who knows how many more from those 5!
- Link to a PIN, not a post!! Make sure you only link up *2 pins.* We will delete any pins after the first 2 pins.
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- PLEASE remember to go pin other people’s pins FROM THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST BOARD on SATURDAY MORNING (not tonight from the linky). Do not link up if you do not have the time to re-pin.
- Please re-pin (not like) at least 2 pins for every pin that you link up. Liking does not boost the pins. If you want to like some after you re-pin 2 pins, that is fine.
- Please link up pins that are new to our party. (Do not link up the same pin that you have already linked up a previous week. They will not be repinned.)
- PLEASE SHARE! I think this party could be awesome, but we need to have you get out the word! That being said, we only want people to link up who will come back and pin on Saturday! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
- Link up to The Ultimate Social Media Linky Party to get more followers on 7 different social medias!
- On Friday, The Ultimate Party on G+ is also happening! Go HERE to link up.
- Today is the first ever Online Christmas Cookie Exchange for Creative K Kids. 14 blogs are participating! You can see our yummy cookies and link up your own cookie recipes. They’ll be seen on all 14 blogs!