I am so excited to have my first guest blogger on the blog today! In just the three months time since I have started blogging, I have already met so many wonderful bloggers across not only the country, but the world as well. Trine has a great blog that I will be guest posting on next week!
Hi Everyone! My name is Trine and I blog over at Creative Pink Butterfly. I am a 23 year old Norwegian girl who has a creative soul.
I would like to thank Amanda for asking me to guest post for her page. Today I am going to share a super yummy recipe for you guys that I hope you will all enjoy: Nutella Swirl Banana Bread. Its actually super easy to make an it tastes delicious. I ate mine with nutella on top as well (shhh!). I found the original recipe on A Cup Of Jo.
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence*
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 175 C or 350 F
- Get a 22×11 cm loaf pan, grease with butter
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. I used a fork and a small whisk
- In a mixer mix sugar, butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla esence
- In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Add the second bowl into the mixer and mix until its smooth
- Add the mashed bananas
- Microwave the nutella in a bowl for about 20 seconds
- Gentally add the nutella and carefully fold it into the batter
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake it for about 45 minutes – until the cake tester comes out clean
- Leave it in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove the pan and let it cool
- Serve this deliciousness and everyone will love you forever.
Or you could also keep the entire thing for yourself – that’s pretty much what I did as bananas are not a huge hit in my family. I hope you liked my recipes, and if you want you can check out more recipes on my blog. I have made some delicious Lemon Blueberry Cake Recipe and if you love nutella you should really check out my Easy Nutella Swirl Rolls Recipe. You can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest and Bloglovin.