These Make Ahead Breakfast Wraps are the perfect back to school breakfast! Sausage, egg, and cheese, all wrapped up neatly in a tortilla! Quick, easy, and delicious is the best way to describe this incredible breakfast recipe!
Make Ahead Breakfast Wraps are the answer to your biggest morning problem. There is just too much to do in such a short period of time. Get yourself ready, get your kids ready, make sure everyone looks presentable and everyone gets a healthy breakfast? It’s just way too much to do! Busy school mornings call for easy breakfast ideas and you will love this simple sausage, egg, and cheese wrap recipe. You can even make a big batch of them on the weekends and freeze and then just pull them out when you need them!
My baby starts kindergarten this year and I just can’t believe it. I honestly don’t know where the time went. I can’t believe we are sending her off into the world to spend 8 hours a day at school! She is so smart and so mature and I know she will do great, but it is just so hard to see them grow up! We are so worried about her eating lunch at school because she is such.a.slow.eater. Seriously, she talks so much that she can barely get a bite in. I am hoping she’ll eat breakfast at home so I know that she will get at least one good meal in her! These breakfast wraps are perfect for her to heat up in the microwave and eat on the go!
I love using a tortilla for breakfast sandwiches because they keep everything contained so nicely and are so much less messy. Everything wraps up into a neat little package and makes it perfect for taking on the road!
I don’t know about you, but I get up at the last possible second, so my mornings are hectic. I either have to eat breakfast in the car or at my desk when I get to work because I will never ever, have time to eat at home! These wraps are perfect for me because I pop one out of the freezer before bed and then take it with me to work in the morning and heat it up when I get there! So easy and so good!
- 12 small flour tortillas
- 12 turkey sausage links precooked
- 12 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Scramble the eggs in your desired method. I like to scramble in 1 tsp. butter, slowly over low heat. Add half the salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Brown the sausages. Remove from pan when finished and add 1 tsp. olive oil to the pan.
- Add the peppers and onions to the pan and season with the remaining half of the seasonings.
- Lay out all your ingredients. To each tortilla add 1 slice of cheese, 1 sausage link, 2 tsp. scrambled eggs and 1 tsp. veggie mixture.
- Fold in the edges and then roll. Secure each wrap with a piece of plastic wrap.
- To freeze, place all the wraps in a baking dish. To prepare, remove from the freezer the night before to defrost. Cook for 45-60 seconds in the microwave to reheat.
Looking for more quick breakfast ideas?
Pin this one to save the recipe for later!