This Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Salad has been sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareIceColdFun #CollectiveBias. This easy pasta salad recipe is a fun take on the traditional pasta salad, with tons of flavor! This delicious recipe will be a hit at your next get together!
Is it summertime in your neck of the woods? Let me tell you, while the calendar says June 8th here, it definitely does not feel that way. We are in the 60’s and it has been raining, raining, raining. The kids are out of school and it just doesn’t feel like summer, more like Easter Break! It looks like a swing in the weather is going to happen here soon, and I can’t wait for warm nights when we can have picnics and BBQs with friends! This Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Salad is just begging to be made and taken to a fun outdoor event!
I love pasta salad (check out nine of the best here!) and have made it in every way, shape, and form. I have a traditional pasta salad recipe that is always my go to but I love mixing up different combinations to see what we like best! This Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Salad is really easy and everyone loves the combination of artichokes and spinach tossed with lots of cheese and pasta noodles. It is so colorful and pretty and looks great on a buffet table.
I have had some really delicious pasta salads and I have had so many bad ones too. I think the key is really the dressing. If there is too much dressing, it gets soggy, and if there isn’t enough, well then there isn’t any flavor. I used Robusto Cheese Italian from Giant Eagle Brand and it is one of my favorites for pasta salad! I actually picked up all my ingredients at Giant Eagle and knew they would have a great selection. I got the shredded parmesan from their fantastic gourmet cheese selection!
The artichokes in this recipe are from Giant Eagle’s antipasti bar. They are marinated and have little bits of red pepper in there and the marinade tastes great poured into the salad as well! I also used Giant Eagle Market District brand pasta. It has a great texture and doesn’t turn to mush after sitting in the dressing for a few hours!
Pasta salad is so perfect for picnics and so are Coca-Cola™ Products. There is nothing better than getting together with friends and sharing food and an ice cold coke. It is my favorite time of the year when Coca-Cola puts the names on the bottles! This year they have 1,000 new names and have even included last names! If you are taking this pasta salad to a party, it would be fun to find the names of the hostesses on the bottles and bring them along!
Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Salad is a light, but flavorful pasta salad recipe that I know we will be loving all summer long! It pairs perfectly with an ice cold Coca-Cola!
- 1 lb. farfalle noodles, cooked as directed
- 2 cups of fresh spinach, torn into pieces
- 8 oz. marinated artichokes and red peppers, chopped into pieces
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 6 oz. swiss cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 oz. Cheese Italian Dressing + rest of the bottle for later
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Once pasta is cooked, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together swiss and mozzarella, torn spinach, and chopped artichokes and peppers. Toss to combine. Add cooled pasta and shredded parmesan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and 6 oz. of the dressing. Pour dressing mixture over the pasta salad and stir well. Reserve the rest of the bottle to see if you need more dressing later.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours. Stir well after removing from fridge and add more dressing if desired.
Looking for more pasta salad recipes? I have rounded up nine of the best here!
Pick up all your ingredients for this Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Salad and Coca-Cola products at your local Giant Eagle!
Pin this one for later!