This Double Cookie Peanut Butter Pie recipe is sponsored by Collective Bias and its advertisers. As always, all opinions are my own. #simplegoodness #collectivebias
Double Cookie Peanut Butter Pie is a no bake pie with an OREO Pie Crust and a NILLA Wafer Topping! Two cookies and delicious layers of peanut butter goodness in between!
Love NILLA Wafers?
Grab yourself some NILLA Wafers because they have an offer currently on Ibotta!
The delicious OREO Pie Crust I used along with two others are an offer right now too!
I’ve had the idea in my head for quite a while to make a pie with two different cookies in it. One cookie in the OREO Pie Crust and one cookie in the topping. And no, I didn’t want it to be the same cookie, I wanted multiple cookies!
NILLA Wafers are a fan favorite around here. They were one of my favorite snacks growing up and my daughter is definitely falling in the same footsteps. In fact, she saw the box of them on the counter with the other pie ingredients and she was devastated when I told her she couldn’t have any until after I made the pie! Her sad face kept repeatedly coming into the kitchen and staring longingly at the box with a sad puppy dog look in her eyes. I wish I was making this up for dramatic effect, but seriously, this little girl gets worked up about her snacks. Check out more delicious NILLA Wafer recipes here!
After telling her no 1,000 times, I cracked and pulled a few wafers out of the box for her. And of course, I grabbed a few for myself!
This Double Cookie Peanut Butter Pie is so easy and is no bake, which makes it perfect for any upcoming Spring holiday. You will have enough food in your oven on Easter, so just make this pie in advance and throw it in the freezer to set up! Once it is time to serve, remove from the freezer for 15 or so minutes for it to soften and then top with the peanut butter and chocolate chips and the NILLA wafer crumbles! The topping makes it look way fancier than it is!
We love this Double Cookie Peanut Butter Pie and I hope you will too! What is your favorite easy dessert for this time of the year? I am always looking for good no bake pies!
- 1 OREO Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 heaping tbsp. marshmallow creme
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate and peanut butter chips
- 20 NILLA Wafer Cookies, crushed
- Add the cream cheese and peanut butter to the bowl of a mixer. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Add powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time to the bowl and continue to mix on medium. Once all sugar is added, scrap the sides of the bowl and then add vanilla, cream, and marshmallow creme. Beat on medium high for 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Taste and if you like a sweeter filling, add more sugar.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into the OREO Pie crust and spread into an even layer. Top with whipped topping and then the chocolate and pb chips and then the crushed NILLA Wafers.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours before serving.
I picked up all my supplies for this pie at Walmart.